Need an affordable, profitable way to reach new customers and keep existing customers buying from you? Email marketing is the key. You can start your own email newsletter, add a signup form to your website, send automatic, personalized follow up messages and even see who opened your emails and which links they clicked!
Solasus utilizes a powerful, all-in-one email marketing program. Take a look at our list of benefits and we're sure you'll want us to manage your next email campaign:
- Personalize your customer relations. Studies have shown that people respond better to emails that actually address them using their first name. Solasus allows you to capture your subscribers first name, last name, age, salary -- even their shoe size - when they signup to your mailing list. You can then use these fields in your email to deliver personalized content.
- Send any type of email communication. Newsletters, special offers, follow-up emails, member notices, customer service announcements, affiliate emails, invitations - anything!
- Improve sales and increase revenue. Selling a product or service from your website? Why not use Solasus to send a series of follow-up autoresponders to your potential customers after they signup for your newsletter? You could send them a free whitepaper, more information on your products, or even a "subscriber-only" discount. Your imagination and creativity really are the only limits!
- Build trust with your subscribers. One of the most import steps in the buying process is to establish trust with your visitors. By starting your own weekly or monthly newsletter, you're establishing your website as a credible source of information, which helps your visitors build up their trust in you.
- Unlimited number of subscribers and lists. We'll create hundreds or even thousands of mailing lists and either import your existing subscribers or use Solasus to create a subscription form for your web site.
- Complies with email laws. Solasus' programs includes powerful permission features, such as double opt-in confirmation and one-click unsubscribe which puts you in control of your email marketing campaign.